Now that the winter has gone and my garden furniture is living outside on the terrace where it is meant to live, the "sunroom" type space in my bedroom is calling out to be revamped.
Well...more like just vamped.
We have done nothing to this part of the house, as all of our focus has been in the 'zona giorno'...the "day zone".
It currently looks like this...
Yep. That radiator is blue...the previous owners were obviously mental.
So this space is much better suited to a life of usefulness rather than a storage area for my husband's unpacked suitcases, skis and random bits and bobs.
I'm thinking office/relax/boudoir zone.
Oooh. Suits you Missus...
Desk. Dressing table. Armchair.
I love everything about this picture. The dressing table is fantastic and could technically double as a desk.
The chair and ottoman are the balls....end of story. Perhaps in white leather and lighter wood though.
Add this chair...
Put this on the wall...
...and throw down a lovely texturey rug.
This is a space in which I would be happy as the proverbial pig in merda.
I like my merda simple, clean and easy...
If you get the chair and ottoman you will love it! Classic pieces that will never lose their value. We bought a set about a month ago. Next up, le corbusier chaise.
ReplyDelete